"Manual Instructions"

7:59:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Ever wakes up in the morning and simply has noooo idea what to do? Cant decide where to eat or what to do? Well, this was the frustration I had and hence, I thought that a compilation of all the places I went before would make up a reasonable good database for all to browse. Best of all, it will be ABSOLUTELY FREE to browse my site! ^__^ Just come back often to check out for new updates! 

There will be more to come as the database grows. However, it will be GGGREAT if YOU would like to play a part by contributing to this free database as well. Simply email me or leave a comment in this blog, and I would LOVE to post an entry for it. Oh ya, for eating places that I am recommending, I would create a review entry. For those details that doesnt come with a review, WELL, they are basically some recommendation from friends etc which I hope to try and come up with my own review soon! Keke . So if you are recommending your favourite eating places, send me photographs and of coz descriptions to make the entry more interesting!

*********

Some basic information that you would like to know if ya are a first comer to my blog:

1) How to navigate my blog?

On the top menu, you find the following button:

* Home: This will lead you back to the mainpage wherever you are.

* Guide Me: This will guide you to a better navigation experience, which you are reading it now!

* Makan Mania: This will link you to a compilation of purely details such as venue, contact, address. So for those who mainly just wanna have new ideas where to eat, this's the place to browse! 

* Activities: Similarly, this will link you to a compilation of activities for both sunny & raining days! Not to forget, lessons to attend if you are keen...


* Shop Away: This will bring you to my little corner of impulsive purchases. I'm selling them away at a great discount, so dun miss them!

On the side menu, there's where you can find my reviews for food. For those who are keen to look at my reviews and pictures, go on.. Click on the sub-topics such as Buffets, Japanese etc

I have also included a rating based on the food quality & worthiness. Basically, all food reviews in my blog is edible. Those who sucks to the max cant even make it here. Haha. To avoid confusion, I have only 4 categories, as follows:

Passable:  This will mean that the food is nice, can try if you wanna something new or have the money to spare or you can simply give it a miss. In short, not a must try lah..

Loving: Food/service here is good and if the pricing is within my budget, I dun mind going back again.

Marvelicious: These are food places that I adore regardless of the pricing. I would want to re-visit even if it means eating bread for a week or so... Keke

As a gentle reminder again, the ratings are solely MY personal opinions! So if you dun agree with mine, then forget it, dun curse and swear at me ar... =p

I will also be sharing my views on certain topics. Feel free to share your comments too!

I'm someone who loves to travel, so I will be sharing "bits and pieces" of my travelling experience with you under "Over the Borders"

2) How to contact me ( e.g. for more details)?

Either you can email me or leave a comment. However, please understand that I probably need a few days to get back to you.


*********

Finally, I would like to express my appreciation to you, whether you are a first timer who happen to browse my humble site or one of my frequent blog fan! A big THANK YOU and I sincerely hope that you enjoy your " stay" here.

With lots and lots of love ,
Ashley 

0 comments: