TOY STORY 3 ~ The Great Escape!

11:44:00 PM Unknown 3 Comments

Guess what? Toy Story is here again.. WooHoo.... ^__________^



And that's not all...

The second best part ( Well , obviously the best part is that the show will be on screen this month) is Nuffnang is giving away free movie tickets ~ just by doing 1,2,3! Nice one!

So here I go.... =p

*******

1) Tell us which Toy Story 3 characters do you like and which is your favourite scene in the trailer

Favourite Character: It has to be DOLLY!



She is so like me... Never grows up!

But really, do I need to choose? I like all!

Favourite scene: At scene 1.14, when Ken said " I'm not a girl's toy! I'm not!"

Ya ya, we hear you, Barbie's bf! Keke
  
2) Presenting the trailer to all!



3) Catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

******

Let's hope I win! Hehe

3 comments:

Miso said...

Did you win?

Unknown said...

No... SOBZ >.<

But I'm still gonna watch! Hee..

Did you win?

Miso said...

Me too! Moviexclusive gives it 5 star-rating. Must watch :)