Paris Baguette

11:55:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

PARIS BAGUETTE CAFE
Venue: #02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Contact: 6836 2010

********
Hard to miss this place with its blue neon lights as you take the escalator at Wisma. By the name, it's easily mistaken as a french bakery chain. But hey no, an ayoung ha seh yo is how it greets you! Keke


It sells all sorts of pretty food from cakes, sandwiches to all day brunch. Pardon me, it was really an impromptu visit and I promise to do the food "justice" by visiting it again with a proper camera. =p

It's probably confusing at your first visit, at least for me. We stood at the entrance for a good few minutes, waiting to be served but who knows, it is a free seating and self ordering concept cafe.  So just go in, find yourself a seat and then go to the counter to make your order and pay at the cashier.

 
  
As we just had dinner, we ordered a cake (On-My Baby Crepe $8) and a pudding (Chocolate - $4.50) to share. Yup, the pudding was served in a milk bottle alike container, cute right?

The cake was pretty interesting with layers of crepe, strawberries, sponge cake and cream. But I must say, the cakes are rather expensive, $7.50 is the cheapest? Not your daily bakery to go, I guess....  

On the other hand, the pudding was simply divine, must try! ^_^  The texture was almost like eating flavored cream. I started off eating the chocolate part, before I moved on to the original. Both were good on its own. As I dipped the spoon deeper, to my delight, there was brown sugar/caramel at the bottom, which gave a very nice caramelized taste. With every spoonful, there were different "surprise". =)

 

The royal pudding seems to be the popular item here! I saw most of the diners ordered this. 


Anyway, I liked it so much that I bought 3 more bottles home. Among the three, I liked the chocolate best, followed by mango and original flavour.

Yummy! ^_^

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Annyeong haseyo

Unknown said...

Oh ya I typo mistake, added extra 'i'.

Keke, but i sort of break up the word according to how I pronounce it. haha