Updates!!

11:15:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi there!

Had been "quiet" for quite some time.. Miss me?? =p

Blame it on my job lah, tio arrows here & there, now my body leaking liao coz full of arrow holes. But on a positive side, I'm also busy preparing my London/Scotland/Paris trip starting from next friday. Yeah, so I would be blogging about my trip when I'm back in mid August, so stay tuned!

Now proudly presenting thrillers for my 14 days land tour:

P.S I'm the planner!! So if ya think my itinerary is good, feel free to engage me to plan for your trip. I'm low cash now so any sideline is most welcome!! ^_^

Scotland Highlights:

Paris Highlights:

London Highlights:

So how much does my air tickets, 2 trains tickets ( London- Scotland) & (London - Paris), 2 local day tour, accommodation ( Paris & Scotland), travel insurance, transport, plus the above entrance tickets add up to???

Make a guess lah...

Com'on!! Com lah! Com lei!! >__<

$2,900!!!!

I'm so proud of myself... keke

0 comments: