I'm back!!

4:08:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yo, I'm back from my trip!! ^____^



*******BLANK *******



ZZZzzzZZZ... oops... Aiya, I'm still very lazy so I shall just post up some photos, okie? Keke

~* SCOTLAND~*~


Highland cow sticking out tongue

The scene of the flying car over the bridge to Hogwart School in Harry Potter 2

View of Loch Ness

A night stay in a small town near Loch Ness





~* LONDON ~*~

Changing Guard Parade at Buckingham Palace

Saint Paul Chapel & Millennium Bridge

Madame Tussauds

Funny Ad at Underground Station

Stonehenge

Tower Bridge

Mr Guardman watching over the rest & looking into my camera! (London Zoo)

Black Tailed Marmosel ( London Zoo)

Big Ben with pink London Cab


Close up of London Eye

London Eye with Theme River in the foreground

~* PARIS ~*~

Eiffel Tower


Sunset view from top of Eiffel Tower

0 comments: