Marley & Me - Afternote

11:07:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

A heart-warming yet aching story...

I did not read the book, so was just anticipating funny scenes of the naughty doggie. At least that was what projected in the trailer...

The whole story evolved around the doggie, Marley and ended with it. The ending was really sad. I guess I would never keep a dog as I will not know how to handle if the dog has to go to heaven.. Sob ~_~

Put aside that Marley was really uncontrollable, he was so much direct with his affection to his owner. It proved the point that even though Marley created hell of problems, unforgiving thoughts to abandon him arose, yet in the end the owners still love him. He was after all, part of the family already.

Direct affection with no reservation, that's sth human cant display.

Haha, I had somehow "revealed" the storyline, but you just have to watch it... Marley was really cute even though he was a BIG dog.... =p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.