I'm back from Hongkong!

9:06:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yo there! I'm back from a 5 day trip at HK. Dun worry, I was not quarantined, even though I'm now on a 2 day medical leave. Keke.. Heng I was not staying at the Wan Chai Hotel, otherwise the whole trip would really be wasted! Imagine staying in the hotel for 7 days... =(

As I'm still in a daze mood, having fever and sore throat, I would keep this entry short and sweet!

Oh, I just wanna share my joy => I won a $250 worth of Dior products, simply by sms-ing to Her World!

I went to collect yesterday, and the security guard told me that my temperature was 38 degree but he still allowed me to go in. Haha, so much about the security check!

Well, anyway the $250 products contain a eye gel, eye shadow, lip gloss and eye liner. Love them all!


Just the product I need... how do they know I need eye gel for my dark eye circles?? Keke


I love this colour.. Well, at least it's not those ugly colour that is not saleable, hence given away as free gift. It's a lovely shade of glossy pink... Nice!



A must-have palate with all the essential shades.. ^_^


*********

Hmm, I'm lazy to blog about my HK trip, so now presenting a short video of Minnie speaking Canto... Keke





Do check back my blog again for more videos!!

0 comments: