HK Trip => Part 2 Disneyland

9:12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Moving on to the theme park itself. I have being to Disneyland in USA & Tokyo, HK Disneyland is the third that I went & also the smallest! Even some of the rides are the same. Nevertheless, it is still a happy place to go again. I guess, the 'child' in me never really grows up! Keke


Our 2- Days Entrance Tickets to Disneyland


Entrance to Disneyland

It is a damn long walk from the shuttle bus terminal to this 'gate'. From the 'gate', there is another damn long walkway to the ticketing booth before the real entrance. Journey to happiness is tough man... =p Well, at least a15 to 20 minutes walk lor...

Btw, I posted the night scene coz I thought it was prettier than day time.


Surfing Mickey between the 'gate' & entrance

It's a real fountain and so the Mickey Mouse is really surfing aka moving up & down. I took a video of it, but thought that it was kinda bo liao to post here... so ya, I'm now saying the Mickey Mouse is moving.. Imagination is powerful.. so imagine lah!

HK Disneyland Railroad

This is a bo liao ( aka boring) train ride around the Disneyland. The silliest thing is that most of the sceneries are blocked by trees, so cant really see anything. Trust me, skip this ride if you are there. Anyway, the theme park is not big, so your own 'car' aka legs should be able to bring you around the park. ^_^

***********

MAIN STREET, U.S.A

Heh, dont ask me why it's called "Main Street, U.S.A", the brochure said so... It's practically a straight road, with cute shops lining along the road, selling expensive tibits, T-shirts, toys etc and of coz, food. Very 'dangerous' place, I must say... be prepared to spend a lot here. The cute T-shirts, biscuits, toys are simply too irresistible!




Parades performing at Main Street




Sleeping Beauty Castle

That was where we gathered to watch the pretty fireworks! Look very different between day & night right?

And oh, dun miss out taking photo with all the Disneyland characters. There are staff to help take photos with their professional camera, which of coz, you have to pay. Dun ask silly questions! *Shake head*

But hor, you can also pass your camera to them to help you take photo with your own camera. Keke... That's right! You dun really have to pay to take pictures with the Disneyland characters!

Minnie Mouse


Mickey Mouse


Minnie Mouse's Pet & My Niece


According to my 4 year old niece, all the Disneyland characters have their own pets. E.g. Mickey's pet is Pluto. So this white cat is actually Minnie Mouse's pet, which I cant remember the name. Questions about Disneyland characters, who to trust other than the kids themselves?

Tigger and Poof


Goofy and Pluto behind

Who was that idiot who spolit my picture!! Heh you!! Turn around!!

Chip & Dale, posing cute for photo

Enuff of photo-taking, let's do some sight-seeing ar.... where to go leh? Mickey's House lah!







Minnie not at home, this is only her poster...hahha


Mickey posing for my camera! ^^




***********

FANTASYLAND



Mickey's Philhar Magic Show

This is actually a 3-D musical show, very entertaining. Dun miss it!!



Inside the theater.... well, too dark, cant really take any pictures. You come and watch yourself lah! =p

" It's a small world"

Take a journey on the 'happiest cruise that ever sailed" as children of the world sing and dance to the song " It's a small world". It's like a curse, everywhere on the boat ride you hear the same song repeating again and again.... even when you are out of that small world!!

ARGHHHHHH.........

Heh... Just kidding... =p

It's cute lor,a lot of dolls dressed in different nationalities, singing the same song in their own language..

" It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small small world"






The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

This is quite a fun ride, I actually went twice for it! Haha.. You will be seated in the 'honey jar", which bring you to a storybook journey through the Hundred Acre Wood. There's this part of the ride, whereby you feel yourself as if you are Tigger hoping around... Oops, am I revealing too much??





Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Mad Hatter Tea Cups

Cinderella Carousel

Well, all these are kid's favourite I guess. My niece went for the rides twice, once with her Mummy and once with me... haha.


**********

TOMORROWLAND


Orbitron

UFO Zone
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

I dint went for all the rides in Tomorrowland, except for Autopia and Space Mountain.

Autopia

This is basically those go-kart alike thingy. You get to drive the electric cars and "cruise along the highways of tomorrow". It's not a very exciting drive for me, you cant really accelerate or overtake. So meaning if there's a 'tortoise' in front of you, you just have to kiss its bum...

Space Mountain, no picture, because it's a indoor roller coaster. Damn scary.. pitch dark, you dunno what's ahead! Most exciting ride in Disneyland, erm for me lah. I screamed like nobody business...

Night shot of Tomorrowland


**********

ADVENTURELAND


This was where I kenak my super itchy bites!! ARGH.........................

* Scratch, I scratched... ARGH, still itchy!! OMG.... I'm dying of itchiness... someone help me!!!!*

I kenak bites at HK, the most highly 'suspect' was AdventureLand!! The bites are so back that I'm still scratching now since I'm back from HK ( last tuesday). I have to go and see doctor to get medicine to ease the itchiness lor!!

Even talking about it, make me super itchy.... Each bite has swollen so badly that the biggest is about 5cm. They are damn big, somewhat blue black in the center and swollen red on the outskirts.... Can you imagine??? -___- ~~~~~

Well kinda sidetrack, let's just quickly finish this so that I can go and scald myself with hot water. The traditional way of ease itchiness is to convert the feeling from itchy to pain. Ya.....


Jungle River Cruise

This is a slow river boat ride, with a very interesting speaker ( at least mine was.. keke) to introduce the river bank, which is filled with elephants, rhinos, crocodiles, monkeys etc....






Tarzan's Treehouse


This is another attraction point near the river cruise. To cross over to the tree house, just hop on to the raft and you will find yourself at Tarzan Island in no time...



Heart-shaped Waterfall Hole


View from Tree Top









***********

That will end my 2 day tour at Disneyland... I'm going Batam tomorrow ( ya, again... keke). I will post up other HK pictures once I'm back.. Wait for me ya!!

0 comments: