P S Cafe

11:47:00 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Proudly presenting my new favourite hangout!

*

*

*

*

P.S Cafe!


I like the ambiance, the staff are friendly and helpful and most importantly, I love the food and the desserts!




While waiting for my orders to come, I decided to play with my iPhone to create artistic pictures. This was taken with QuadCamera, a real cool application. You can arrange the photos in different way, side by side or what I did above. You can also choose between vivid colour or grayscale to create a nostalgic effect. Nice!


Anyway, guess what's that in my picture?


Cannot guess rite?? Hohoho...


It was a cup of iced water on top of the coaster... I'm artistic huh? Keke





More picture...












Area around the cafe....


What? Too dark?? Aiya, iPhone leh, not iCamera wor... dun expect too much!


On a sidenote, I'm so gonna get my first dslr camera ~ Panasonic Lumix GF1. I have finally decided on it after surveying for so long. I have visited Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Funan, Amk etc just to try out all the different slr, without being "marked" by the salesman. I mean I dun wan to be blacklisted as the girl who always come and test the camera, but never buy...  Haha, I smart huh? So do look forward with better pictures, once I figure out how to use the camera. Hahahah...


Ok, back to the photos, notice that there is this big chalkboard in the first photo? That is where the staff will write the menu, the specialties for the day etc. It was kinda entertaining to watch the staff wiped away the writings and then write the menu for the next day. You will get to see the "performance" if you stay late enuff. The amazing part is the handwriting is so damn neat. Well at least if I'm doing it, my handwriting sure "flies" everywhere... hahaha







Calming Tea - $7.50




Finally, our orders were here!!


If you are ordering tea, I suppose you can just order 1 portion and share with your partner. You can always ask the friendly staff to top up with hot water.







Me and my artistic photo again ~ Cup with exquisite handle...


Just bear with it, it will be "over" soon... =p









Portobello Mushroom Soup  - $13


I'm sure they use 100% real ingredients here...









See! How thick was the soup!


They must have blended a lot of mushrooms to come up with this. It feels almost like eating mushroom rather than drinking mushroom soup! Haha..


It was good but it was too thick for me to drink a lot, but my bf liked and he finished it. And hor, drink the soup while it is still hot, coz it wont be nice if the soup is cold and lumpy ( coz thick mah).







Chicken Rossa - $22










This was a simple pasta with mushroom, chicken and cheese... But, it was so YUMMY! The chef was generous with the ingredients, lotza chicken and mushroom to go with the penne in every spoonful.





Double Chocolate Cake - $14.90


This is a MUST-TRY! "Awfully chocolate" ( erm, dun think there is copy right for using this term right? =p)  and absolutely sinful!


The chocolate cake is warm & moist, the chocolate sauce is thick & dark, and the icecream is sweet & milky. They complement each other perfectly! ^_^




I forgot the cost of the blueberry cheesecake. But of coz it became less attractive in comparsion with the Double Chocolate Cake. Nevetheless, it was still good!


*******


There is also brunch offered at PS Cafe @ Harding Road, and I'm dying to try it! I have already comb through the brunch menu and decided on Portobello Stack and PS Brunch Burger. Yeah! I know I'm Kiasu, but that shows how eager I am to try it! =p


Do check out their website for their menu,opening hours and location of their various outlets. ^_^


*******








PS CAFE
Venue: 28B Harding Road
Contact: 6479 3343 / 90708782
Website: http://www.pscafe.sg/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Unknown said...

I thank you too! ^_^



xoxo,
Ashley