Orchard Ion Basement 4

4:32:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm on leave today! ^_^

No plans, basically a "nua-ing" day... Did some "cooking" in Facebook, msn-ing and now blogging lor... =)

I went to watch Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 in December. After so long, finally there were great movies to watch!

Avatar is a very interesting story, a romantic one also, that showed that love is beyond size? Keke.  Sherlock Holmes is the typical investigation storyline and the thrill accelerates as the mysteries get solved one by one. Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 is just adorable, especially Theodore and Eleanor! Do try to catch all three!

*********

I took these pictures quite some time ago, in one of my first few visits to Orchard Ion. In fact, I thought the basement 4 is a much more "exciting" food hangout place compared to those resturants above it..

I went with my fren, thinking of having "small bites" with cheaper options. But the food were all so interesting that the small bites ( and their cost) ended up quite significant.. Hahahha




These were Japanese steamcakes, similiar to those colourful steamcakes sold in the night markets. They came in many flavours such as azuki, pumpkin, chocolate etc and best eaten when they were still hot.




These were Japanese mochi. Think they were so so only. I find the mochi balls a bit tough, not chewy enuff for my liking.


This was the Rrrrrrrr burger, brought in by a male artist from Channel 8. The burger was said to contain collagen. I dunno about that, cant feel my face become more elastic after finishing the burger. But it tasted like those chinese Kun Ba Bao ( if you know what I mean.. =p).... Well, taste wise, not too bad..






One of my favourite! The crepe was super nice lor... I dun like to eat crepe that got soggy after a while, but this one, it dint! Or at least it tasted good even when it got soggy, coz of the ice cream. I ordered the Mix Berry, which contained vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and lotza of berries. Serving was generous and felt super happy after the delicious dessert! Hehehe


After trying the taco balls here, you wont wanna eat from those normal stalls. Here, reminded me of the taco balls that I tried at Osaka. It was really that good..


Each ball was filled with big squid and other fillings...


I can finish 1 box of 6 taco balls on my own.. so it showed how much I luv it! =p

If you havent try it, you are missing a lot! Go get it now! 

********

This shall end off my last entry for the year 2009! Thanks for all the support and I hope that you enjoy your visit here and do come back for more!

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL &
MAY ALL YOUR RESOLUTIONS COME TRUE

0 comments: