I Fresh Co

12:10:00 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Update: The premise has been taken over by another owner. Not too sure whether it's a change of location or simply close down. The new owner is also selling Japanese food, but selection is much less and more expensive... Haiz, such a pity!

Newest Update on 28 Jan: Yeah! I Fresh Co is found! Thanks to my blog reader! :=)
It's now bigger in terms of both the seating area and the menu! Slight increase in the pricing but still no service charge & GST, definitely still worthwhile! Will update soon with pictures I took today..  now 2am liao lah, I wanna sleep oreadi =p 

*******

Introducing another "fav" hangout at my office area...

The place is rather small, with only a few seats. So usually I will try to go there before 12pm to avoid the crowd, or else you will need to wait for someone else to finish their meal..

I really like their meals, which seems to be so appetizing & healthy!

See?


Drunken Salmon - $12 ( Served only on friday)


Saba Set - $10

Erm, actually I cant remember exactly how much is the saba set... Hhahaha.. But definitely less than $10! =p

Well, they looked delicious rite? With all those details.. even the rice was packed with mushroom & carrot. ^_^


*******

I FRESH CO
Venue: 1, Raffles Place #B1-01D OUB Centre

New Venue: 9 Raffles Place Republic Plaza #B1-07
Contact: 8278 6938

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ifreshco has shifted to Republic Plaza.

Unknown said...

Oh really?

Thank you so much! I miss the bento!

Can I have the unit number or at least the level?

RP is where California Fitness located rite?