Korea Drama

9:51:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

While I was cooping at home studying for the past few weeks, I watched three Korean drama series... Li Hai Ba!

Haha, I realized I need to watch tv when studying, otherwise I will fall asleep or die from boredom! Dun ask me why man.. It's just my studying style. Just like some people like to study in fast food resturants, which I cant... The food, the chatting.. so much "temptations"!

Anyway.. the first I watched was Personal Preference, which is currently still screening on tv.




I 'found' Lee Min Ho in this show. He is so damn good looking! The plot itself is also very funny, good way to de-stress!

Update: Added PP OST!


And because of Lee Min Ho, I decided to watch F4, Boys Over Flowers... But in this show, he had this curly hairstyle which looked weird..  And so I was distracted to another guy... Kim Hyun Joong





These song were sang by SS501, where Kim Hyun Joong was the leader, but think disbanded liao..

Kim Hyun Joong has such a charming smile! Then again, I realized he doesnt really look good in all angles, but the smile makes up for all... =p

And so I continued with Mischieveous Kiss, where he acted as a super cool, smart guy... *Drool*


The similarities in this show? All the main female lead is not very smart, where the main male lead is damn smart lah. So hor, it means girls need to be dumb to get a smart boyfriend... Opposite attracts? Hoho

Btw, Kim Hyun Joong is endorsing for Faceshop now.. Guess what, I'm now passing by Faceshop everyday without fails! =p






Not too sure whether this is sang by Kim Hyun Joong, but it's a nice song in Mischieveous Kiss. Enjoy!


P.S I kept adding music videos here... just cant help it! So that I can always come back and listen to all my favourite OST.. ^_^

0 comments: