Domino

9:42:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Ahhh... raining day, feel like having a bite but dun feel like braving the rain to get food? Hey, how about dial for a pizza huh? Sounds good huh? Keke


Remember I spoke about Domino in an earlier entry?

Finally, it's here.. Right here in my neighbourhood! Yeah, time to try it... Let's see whether it's as good as the one I had in Australia! =p


Hmm, let's see what we got here..



Hey, I dun remember seeing the "Hot Deal" offers in the website...

The "Hot Deal" is definitely a good offer. Just $7.80, you will get a pan pizza plus a drink. Top it off with another $2 to get garlic cheese onion rings. Since we were not really hungry, we decided to get 1 Hot Deal 1 and 1 Hot Deal 2.



Tracking the progress of your order real time! Cool!


In just about 15mins, our pizza were ready!


Extravaganzza Pizza


Everyone's Favourite ~ Hawilian Pizza

The pizzas were good, with generous serving of cheese!



Almost forgotten => Garlic Cheese Onion Rings 

Oh well, the onion rings were nothing to rave about. It was merely normal onion rings with some garlic/cheese powder sprinkled on top. I was lured by the cheese!! To begin with, I never really like onion rings! Cheated of my feelings.. ~_~

Oh, we were given a can of coke each also. Read carefully, it's 1 full can each! Quite a good deal right?


*******

On another occasion, we called for delivery and tried the Crunchy Thin Crust. We loved the crust. Do take note that the Crunchy Thin Crust/ New York Crust is not available for personal size. So do order a bigger size to enjoy the thin crust! And if you are "greedy" like me, why not top up $2 to enjoy Half & Half, 2 flavour in 1 pizza?

They promised delivery in 30 mins and I was told that I would be given a voucher if it was late. Indeed it took more than 30mins to arrive and the deliveryman forgot to give me my free voucher. My dad said nvm lah, since it was a raining day and it was understandable to arrive later. Haha, I thought probably they should not overkill themselves by making the promise in the first place. =p

*******

DOMINO
Order your pizza here!

0 comments: