New Year Resolution!

11:37:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Without much realisation, it's the start of a new year again... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers! =)


I decided to set a new year resolution at the start of the year. Oh well, here I go....

*

*

*

*


I shall be incredibly & extremely positive this year!



I guess it's easier to say than done. It's hard to do so when you work 5 days out of a 7 days week ( that's about 71%!), wake up early and squeeze or be squeezed by the commuters in the train, work for continuously 8-9 hours, and that probably summed up a day of a working adult. 

I always feel I have so little time. By the time I reach home, take my dinner, wash up and watch a bit tv or do a bit work, it's bedtime again and that goes my youth. Ha, doesnt seem that I'm positive huh? =p

On the positive side, Monday & Tuesday is over and 3 more days to weekend! And I shall be happy that I have a job and capable of working.

I guess one way to keep positive is to have hopes & anticipation!


So, I shall  look forward  to my OIL in mid month when I can enjoy my beauty therapy ( facial & spa). And of coz, there's CNY to look forward to... Not that I'm exactly excited but I dun mind some extra cash aka red packets.. keke

Next, I'm hoping that my booked trip can be confirmed and I can soon experience a snowy February! ^_^



So what's your new year resolution? ^_^



0 comments: