Executive Lunch @ Level 33

10:58:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

LEVEL 33
Venue: 8 Marina Boulevard #33-01
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1
Contact: 68343133
Website: http://www.level33.com.sg/

********

Oh ya, I'm still talking about Xmas celebration when people are celebrating Chinese New Year (CNY). LOL

Anyway, I went with a few colleagues to MBFC on Xmas eve eve, knowing that they served executive lunch at $33++, which consists of appetizer/dessert buffet spread (limited though) plus a choice of main course (scroll down further to see the selection). Good thing to note is there's no surcharge even though it's Xmas period, so I suppose it's the same price all year round. But do confirm again when you are coming here! =)

The appetizer/dessert buffet spread was not really extensive but this was not meant to be a buffet, so I would still say that it was a good mixture and had achieved the "objective" of appetizing the diners. Hoho..

Hams and cakes
Smoked salmon and fresh prawn
Cheese, nuts & fruits
Pasta & salad

The appetizer/dessert spread was great! I mean I adored the cheese which you can paired with bread/biscuit available. The pasta was of the right texture, not too hard not too soft. The prawns were fresh, and yup, I went for a few rounds for that. Desserts were just cakes but good enuff and came in thoughtful sizes. Overall, satisfactory. =)

Next, the main course:
Beef

I personally dun think this was a good choice. The bread was huge and the roasted Wagyu beef was a tad dry in a pathetic serving. Not expecting the quality to be such since I thought the appetizer buffet spread was pretty awesome. *Shrugged*

Didnt finish the bread, instead I went for more rounds of the appetizer spread instead.Oh well, at least I was "compensated" in another way.
Burger & chips

I was contemplating between Wagyu beef patty and Wagyu Beef striploin, but decided on the latter as beef patty didnt sound juicy enuff. I guess I made a wrong choice ~ the beef patty definitely tasted much better. And we though the quail egg sunny side-up looked cute on the patty. Hahahha

Fish & Chips

Among the few main courses we had, the fish & chips was the best. Despite the funny "U" shape presentation, the fish was generally fresh and crispy.

Overall, I think the executive set lunch was quite a good deal with a good appetizer/ dessert spread and a decent main course (depending on your choice), coupled with a good dining ambiance overseeing MBS and singapore river.

On a separate occasion, I went there with the same group for drinks, and we got a sofa seat outdoor. And this was the night scenery..


Cool huh? Pictures were "discounted" because I was still using iPhone 3GS then! But with a lousy camera, I was still able to capture quite good shots. It was really unblocked view, I can imagine when there is fireworks! Hmm, dunno whether they will charge "entrance fees" if we come on National Day hor? =p

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: