Spruce

11:02:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


SPRUCE
Venue: 320 Tanglin Road S247980
Contact: 68365528
Website: www.spruce.com.sg

*********
I have been wanting to visit Spruce  for quite some time and finally got the time to go during the Xmas week. We went there on a Sunday morning, and wow, it was crowded. Shouldn't everyone be lazing at home? LOL

But I must say, the place is rather inaccessible, and I have absolutely no idea how to come here if you are not driving. Hmm, guess I can only come here with my bf or my driving friends? Hahaha..

And mind you, I do have driving license, but I've stopped driving for years and I simply enjoy being chauffeur around. Girls, it's probably a good idea to drive super lousy so that it scares the hell out of your bf and he will forbid you from driving. Keke

ANYWAY, here are the pictures of our lovely brunch... muack muack


Frapuccino - Hazelnut ($9)

I'm not a coffee lover, but I dun mind ang mo kopi, which is "diluted" with hazelnut, caramel etc. Here, the price of the coffee is slightly stiff, but the serving is good to share among two.  =)


Banana Hotcakes ($14)

My lovely hotcakes which were so yummy! The pancake was fluffy and nicely sauced with the blueberry sauce, which tasted heavenly with the banana slices. AND, the banana slices were not just placed on the most upper slice for decor, they were sandwiched in between the pancakes lor. AND, the "crumbs" were not really crumbs okay, they were biscuits which added the "crunch" for the overall enjoyment of this dish. Thumbs up!


Big Brekkie ($18)

The big brekkie was sumptuous which spoiled us with variety of mushroom, bacon, sausage, roasted tomato, eggs (choice of scrambled /poached / sunny side up), roasted potato & Foccacia toast. Good for people who are starving. =)

Loved the bacon & sausage, thought the mushroom tasted a bit odd, but my bf said mushroom was good. LOL


Indoor Dining Area 

As you can tell, I was there during Xmas period! This proved that this review was done relatively prompt. FINALLY!!! *Threw confetti*

Outdoor Dining Area

We chose to be seated outdoor as it seemed to have a nicer ambiance. I'm sure the other diners shared the same view since it was crowded outdoor, and still empty inside.

And I love the fact that the place is surrounded with greenery and it almost felt like we were overseas, away from the bustle city. 

Definitely be backed!


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: