Daikokuya

11:50:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Shall begin the new year with a post on 1 January 2012!!! *Throws confetti* =p

As usual by the time I blogged, the restaurant has become a "old" one and probably has already opened a few branches. Nothing new huh? Keke

But rest assured if it's a marvelicious / loving categorized resturant, I will definitely give it a first priority! Aiya, there is more motivation to write something that is good rather then a passable place mah. =p


DAIKOKUYA
Venue: Paragon Shopping Centre, #B1-47 S(238859)
Contact: 6737 5416

*********

We were at Paragon and looking for place to makan, and we found this "new" (technically right on the day we went makan!) restaurant. Surprisingly, it was not fully packed. The food was really okay, so I dunno why not full during dinner time lah. Good for us as it meant that we were seated immediately and food were served pretty fast. Hehe


Mentai Mayo Sushi (6 pcs) - $6.80

As we were pretty hungry, we ordered a side dish while waiting for the mains to come. I have this soft spot for mentai ~ anything with mentai or called mentai something in most places are pretty yummy. And so we ordered the item in the menu with mentai lor, knowing well that it would mean addition burden to the weight as it can be categorized as fatty food ~_~"

As expected, mentai never disappoint me and the pricing was pretty decent too! =)



Beef Curry Rice - $16.80

 
 
I must say, the beef was pretty good ~ tender & juicy!


Nidaime Tonkotsu Miso Ramen - $13.90
The ramen was also pretty okay.

Hmm, I guess not much misses? Then again, I dun remember anything particular that will make me re-visit again unless I'm around the area to settle my daily meals. But hor, I'm probably not the best gauge as the more restaurants I've visited, the harder it is to impress me. Almost everywhere seems passable, so-so only.  =p

Last but not least, HAPPY 2012 to everyone! It will be an exciting year for me as I embark on the new journey as a wife to my bf and trips to Taiwan, Switerland & Italy! Yeah!

0 comments: