Loots from Taipei!

3:46:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm back from my Taiwan - Taipei trip! ^_^

Just reached home at about 3am this morning, super tired! I think I was a bit too "ambitious" to pack my wedding shoot, tour and makan in a 5 day trip. But overall, it was a fun trip and I managed to do most of the items I had planned, will blog in detail soon! Keke

Presenting my loots from Wufenpu (五分埔 ) - wholesale market in Taipei! Erm, most of it from there lah...




Only managed to squeeze 2 hours on the last day before we departed for  Taoyuan International Airport and bought the following:


Total of 5 dresses which ranged from NT250 to NT700. Total damage =  NT2,180 (~ S$94).

This was average of $18 per dress, so cheap right! But hor, no trying so must aga aga (estimate) the size. Buy at your own risk! Then again, if you are petite size like me, this is definitely a shopping heaven for you! Next time, I must set aside 1 whole day for Wufeipu, 2 hours was simply too short and I was running like mad around the place. Hahaha

Btw, do you realise I bought almost the same colour - pink, black and beige. I only realised it when I took this picture. Keke


Accessories: Belt at NT150 (~ S$6) each, neck collar at NT250 (~ S$10) each, scarf at NT100 (~S$4). OMG, the neck collars are so cheap! Regret not buying more!

I bought the hat clip/brooch at NT50 (~S$2) from Shilin Night Market. Cute right?


Red Hello Kitty bag from Shilin Night Market at a super cheap price for only NT390 (~S$17). No need to bargain some more! ^_^

I bought the black Hello Kitty bag at the airport before boarding the plane.Slightly more expensive at NT845 (~S$36), but it reminds me of my longchamp bag in a kawaii version.

Will be blogging the trip soon, stay tuned!

0 comments: