Cafe Epicurious

9:34:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 
CAFE EPICURIOUS 
Venue: #01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay
Contact: 6734-7720

 ********
Update: Please note that the outlet at Rail Mall has closed down. 

I shall start the new year with breakfast brunch! And this time, we "explored" the west of Singapore! =p

 
Baked Eggs - $14

This was recommended by other people and so I must try! When the dish was served, I was thinking.. hmm, where was my bacon & mushroom??
 


Ta-daaa! Hidden beneath the top cheese layer. ^_^

This was really an interesting dish, in a certain way ~ west meet east.  The ingredients were grilled, baked and toasted, definitely a very "western" kind of cooking method. However, the eggs in the ceramic container was watery with cheese and mushroom & bacon, which reminded me of the Ya-Kun kind of breakfast with its ever prefect half boiled eggs. The bread was also thoughtfully sliced in long stripes for the ease of dipping them in the eggs.  For the price of $14, it surpassed my expectation, a very satisfying meal indeed.


Full Monty - $22

Full Monty is your typical kind of big breakfast with everything you can think for a western breakfast (thick toast, baked beans, poached eggs, potato etc). Great for the big eaters who cant decide what they want. To add on,  both juice and tea were served, which was just nice for us to share. Heehee

********

I have added a new column for ease of searching of food places according to the locations - Find My Food Way! Hopefully, it does help you in finding food places easier! 

And mind you, it was definitely not a easy feat to comb through my 400+ posts and label them one by one, almost became cross eye lor. =p But if you do find a mistake on my labelling, do let me know ok!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: