Nectarie_Le'Dessert Patisserie

2:47:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I passed by this shop at Clarke Quay when I went Liang Court recently. It's a dessert shop located somewhere near The Clinic, that sell the standard stuff like waffles , cakes & ice-cream. So what's so special huh, u ask me?

Ah-Ha, they have home-made icecream like Lavender Honey, Jack Daniels & ....... I forgot wat else. This is of coz, on top, of the normal flavour you can find in other ice-cream shops which I shall not elaborate. I ordered the Lavendar Honey ( one scoop at $4) and found it delightfully unique. Well, for some people, they might find themselves seemed to be eating soap or body lotion. So dun say I never warn hor... try it if you are sick of the normal mocha, black sesame and blah blah ice-cream!
Anyway, I dint take any picture of the ice-cream, nothing special with some vanilla-look alike scoop in a cup. BUT of coz, being a considerable blogger, I have instead attached some photo of a lavendar farm I visited at Perth ( Margaret River) few years ago... =p



~*~ Purple Lavendar Plant ~*~



~*~ White Lavendar Plant ~*~
Here, beside visiting and seeing the real lavender flowers and perhaps 偷偷 pluck a few for souvenir ( HAHHAHAH.. ), you find all sorts of lavender by-products. Lavender wine, lavender biscuits, lavender honey and of coz lavender soap, bath lotion, handwash etc etc
I bought the lavender biscuits then and mind you, it really taste like soap! I guess it's due to our mental association of lavender with lotion and soap. In fact, lavender adds a bery soothing fragrant to the biscuits after overcoming your own mental obstacle.. Hee
Anyway, back to the ice-cream. The lavender fragrant is not that strong, so dun worry. Perhaps because they have added honey to it as well bah. But then, it's a bit on the sweet side tot. It's perfectly olright for me as I have a scale 10/10 sweet tooth ^_^.
I dint get a chance to try the rest of the items there, perhaps will re-visit this place again coz I Ydesserts! Drop me a comment if you tried them and tell me whether you like/dislike it!
*********
NECTARIE
Venue:Blk 3C, The Cannery, River Valley Road, #01-05, Clarke Quay
Tel: 6305 6727
Time: Sun-Thu: 12noon - 11pm (last order at 10.30pm)Fri & Sat: 12noon - 2am (last order at 1.30am)

0 comments: