Tony Roma ( Suntec Branch)

3:26:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Haha.. another "belated" post... =p

Went to Tony Roma at Suntec City on Xmas Day itself. Actually, it was my first visit there. Ya lah, I noe I'm mountain turtle. Think Tony Roma is one of those WOW ( & expensive) resturants during my secondary school days. Hence, always feel too broke to go there and that mentality stays till now.. weird ar? Hee..

Anyway, we dint order the Xmas set but rather the ala carte menu, which came with soup/salad (choose 1) and 2 side dishes for each main course. Since we were be ordering 2 main dish, we opt for 1 soup and 1 salad lor..

The bread was complimentary or rather came along with order. Not too sure wor coz it was not charged in the bill leh. Beside normal butter, they gave cheese spread as well ( see, the round yellowish ball?). Good huh?

~*~ Mushroom Soup~*~

See the colour oreadi know not the normal campbell's soup. Every spoonful was creamy texture with mushroom bits..... Nice!

~*~ Casear Salad~*~

**************

Now, presenting the long awaited main courses!!!!!! Dun blink!!

Tony Roma's Ribs



Of coz, we must order the speciality ==> Ribs! The portion was damn HUGE lor.....

See the corn cob? I tot usually other places just gave half but they gave the whole thing! But it was nicely seasoned and grilled without char-ta. Dunno how they do it huh? Can never achieve that standard when I bbq myself. SOB!

See the baked potato?? Also very big lor, machiam kenak injection before. They worked in Giant's kitchen ar.. even the side dish alone can 吃死你 ( eat until you damn full)!! Let me do a close-up of the potato....

Lot of cheese, bacon and sour cream on the potato.. Yummy!



Argh... paiseh, a bit 离题 ( out of scope) liao. Let's go back to the ribs again... I choose one with honey sauce , cant remember the exact name tot.. Anyway, the ribs were very soft and can be separated easily.. That was how good they were!

Tony Roma's Steak



This was another main course we ordered coz I Y beef ( beside desserts, prawns, cod fish and erm.. too long to list =p) . Within our expectation after the previous being served, this again was another HUGE portion.


The beef was nicely grilled without being overcooked, owise it would have taste like rubber. Instead it was meaty and juicy with only a bit of fats at the side. That was okay. I dun like places who served steak with too much fats and I ended up spitting out 50% of the portion served. These are bad places trying to con me of my feelings and pathetic pay... keke

For those who were $$$-conscious as myself, for all the above, we paid ard $90 after all the taxes, service charges. Not cheap but then I guess it was kinda worth it. Anyway, you can opt for sharing as the portion was big enuff. Be nicer to your wallet as well.. =p

After my Xmas feast,which we managed to finish everything despite "complaining" the huge portion, we went to Ministry of Food (MOF) at Marina Square. Anyway, I'm not blogging abt MOF but then my pictures were so nicely taken so I wanna "exhibit" them... HAHAHA...



Mocha Sundae


Mocha Milk

P.S: I'm giving my $10 dining voucher for free. Please refer here for more details!


************

TONY ROMA

Venue: 3 Temasek Boulevard #B1-007 Suntec City Mall
Tel: 63379055 ( But then they dun allow reservation.. -__-" )
Time: Daily: 11.30am - 11pm

0 comments: