Riverone @ The Quayside [Closed]

12:12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Happened to pass by Riverone, and was somehow attracted to the " 1 For 1 Wine/Beer" Promotion. YES! I'm proud to announce that I'm a Singaporean! Keke.. The place was airy and spacious... Nice place to enjoy a glass of wine indeed. Aiya, but it's a promotion, so dun set your expectation too high wor! $5++ for a glass of wine is cheap cheap liao hor... =p

Well, of coz to disguise my Kiasu trait, I got to order something else. I dun wan to be seen as someone who grabs any sale items! I wan to be Kiasu with CLASS.... Hoho. But I was glad that I ordered the dessert, which was both delightful and pretty!



Blueberry Cheesecake with Ice-Cream ( $10)



See the pretty pattern? I'm not too sure what was that though, tasted like Bailey to me..


1 For 1 Wine ( equals to $5+ for each glass! Cheap!)

Btw, they do serve breakfast, lunch and dinner as well. And they dun charge GST ( or perhaps they absorb it liao)! So my total damage for the day was only $22, which included 2 glasses of wine and 1 delicious dessert.

0 comments: