New Hangout Places Discovered! Check them out!

9:56:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have just added on new hangout/chill out venues. Check them out if you are interested!

1) Riverone

This restaurant actually serve breakfast, lunch & dinner , so not exactly a chill out place. However, the restaurant is having a promotion of " 1 For 1" for both beer & wine ( selected range). Not too sure whether it is a on-going promotion though. Anyway I just went there for cheesecake and wine, will blog about it real soon. So stay till!


2) The Wine Hut

Discovered this when I went makan at The Gallery Hotel. They sell wines by bottle as well as serve walk-in customers. They have a air con area ( including couch seats) for group of friends to enjoy a cozy chat. On-going promotion for takeaway is 10% off the price.

I've checked out the prices of IceWine when I was there. Basically they have 3 kinds of IceWine, prices are approximately $70+ for a bottle. If I remember correctly, the staff mentioned that they are from Canada. They have another kind from Chile, not too sure whether it's IceWine or just Dessert Wine. Anyway it is a smaller bottle, sold at $40, just nice for a smaller group of 2 or 3.


3) Wild Rocket @ Mt Emily

Went there for desserts, but the range is kind limited. They serve full meal as well. Well, it seemed quite popular as the place was full when I was there. Or was it because the place was small? Haha... Anyway, the point is: Do remember to make a reservation if you are thinking of coming here.


4) Wild Oats Bar By The Park

This is just beside Wild Rocket, but it's more like a drinking place to me. This remind me of The Wine Company @ Dempsey Road. They have seat outside, where you can chat over a glass of wine with a group of friends under the twinking stars, away from the city crowd. The only disadvantage is the location. Even though it's near The Cathay, it's not exactly walkable distance. That's what I think lah, but I not too sure oso as I went there by car mah.. hehe

0 comments: