CATS, The Musical

11:49:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I just came back from watching CATS, the musical...

Guess what?

I fall asleep in the first half... =p Dun really understand why it is so famous & loved by many. It was the first musical that I went and fall asleep, and that was even before the break!

I just remember a lot of "cats" dancing & singing the same songs over and over again. If I'm not wrong, the song " Memories" was sung at least 3 or 4 times. Even though the song was nice, it was a bit too much... Haha. They used the same backdrop, and I totally dun understand/appreciate the storyline, if any...

Well, cant say the musical was exactly bad.. the performers were really good at mimicking a cat's movement & behaviour. Perhaps because I was seated really far from the stage, I dun get a good view of their facial expression.

Overall, I dun really enjoy the musical that much, and I was almost glad when it ended at 9.40pm ( tot it should end at 10pm)... haha..

Guess I'm not so "cultured" after all..... =p

Anyway, here are 2 clips that I found on YouTube... enjoy!!





0 comments: