Orange Lantern Vietnamese Resturant

11:14:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I was having a gathering with my gal frens at Barstop & we decided to get a quick dinner at Killiney Road. My fren recommended this Vietnamese Restaurant & so we just gave it a try. Anyway, I had wanted to try this when I was at HarbourFront Center, which housed the other outlet.

The place was simply decorated, with no elaborated details. It was quite empty on a Satuaday night.... Well, the pictures said so too...



My order => Chendol + Beef Noodles...

Comment => Just ordinary. Or rather below passable. Ha..

I always like Vietnamese beef noodles, simply because it was cooked with lots of spices but yet delightfully light. But the beef noodles here, I find it REALLY plain. Chendol, was just like any other chendol you can find at your neighborhood hawker centre, except that it was more expensive.


Chendol

Beef Noodles


Spices for Beef Noodles


Seeing that there were people at HGW giving the resturant a average rating of 7+ for the food, really made me perplexed. Is there sth wrong with my taste bud? But my other frens who were with me dun find the food there fantastic as well...

Ha, I dun think I will revisit this resturant ever again, at least not the one at Killiney Road. Keke

Thus, I shant leave any details about the resturant! Search for it at HGW if you are really keen to try lor.... =p

0 comments: