Updates of myself

3:13:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

After some cock up in their reservation, I finally confirmed a room and I'm so going to Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa!



Ya, I know.. IR is not entirely opened but that is not going to stop me from feeling like a glamorous star in a night stay!

We want to seize the opportunity of the soft launch, which currently is around $220 per room. The price will go up once everything is up and operating. I can jolly well make use of the new hotel facilities as well as tour around the rest of Sentosa. ^_^

On top of that, I'm going to Dubai soon for work. Another hotel stay for me and we are still in the first quarter of the year! Put aside the fact that I'm going there for work, I adore hotel stay coz of the big cozy bed and the fact that I can eat and watch TV on the bed. Something that I cant do at home, of coz... Hehe

I probably do some blogging ( if I have time and the connection). So dun forget to keep checking back here, I will try to update whenever and wherever I can!

It's a good time for me to start training for the Sundown Marathon 2010 since the gym is so readily available in the hotel. I have signed up for the run, which will be held in May 2010.I have heard horrible stories of people collapsing in such events, hmm, kinda worried now since I seldom exercise lor.... HOW!!??!! 

The worst part is, I signed up for the 21km....  ~_~

Anyone has any tips for training up your body for massive run in the shortest time?

Ok, I off to upload photos for my new review! Till then, have a good week ahead!

1 comments:

The Slog said...

Hey Ashley, I thought I'll just say Hi :) Your blog is really sweet and cheery, and definitely has given me more ideas on where to go eat in SG :D