Updates again!

12:02:00 AM Unknown 1 Comments

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Heh, belated wishes are better than none, and it is still within the fifteen days of CNY! =p

How your CNY "collections"? Mine this year seems to be "deteriorating" and not to mention, my gambling luck is not much better.  But again, these are extra earnings and so I'm still thankful to all my contributors aka my uncles & aunties for their good wishes. ^_^

Anyway, I'm going away ( Yes, again!) for the next 2 weeks for some "om-ing" & serene moments.. To embrace the Mother Nature and appreciate the times when there is no technology. Whether I will "survive" no flushing toilets, no TV, no internet... seriously, I dunno! Well, it's part of experiencing life and it's kinda exciting in a way... At least, it's a life experience which some people will probably not experience in their whole life. I'm keeping the trip a secret first... Come back here to find out!  Hehe

With that, I shall "MIA" for awhile.... dun miss me...well...miss me a little lah... kekeke... Ciao!

1 comments:

Miso said...

Trek in Nepal is one of my dreams, but not too sure whether can be realized. Would love to see your photos soon! I have also linked you to my blog. Cheers!