Happy Chinese New Year To All!

10:39:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers!! <3<3<3

兔年行大运!祝大家,身体健康,事事顺利!恭喜恭喜!^_^


I'm flying off for my 11 days Japan tour tomorrow morning! Cant wait to see the white snow, ice sculptures and fireworks! Woo hoo..

Crossing fingers that the cold is bearable, the tour guide said that it was minus 18 degree early feb lor. Brrrr... Having cold feet literally now! Hahahaha


Initially, I only packed 1 set of thermal wear, coz I dun like to wear them as they are really not comfortable and feel prickly. Knowing that the weather is so cold now, I'm bringing with me full set of "armor" ~ 2 outer jackets, 2 sweaters, 1 vest, 4 thermal wear,  2 gloves, 2 shawl and lotza of thermal sockings, long sleeves top, extra boots etc. It's a miracle that my luggage can contain so many items. 

I bought this thermal wear from Uniglo, which is super thin. It claims to keep you warm with its heat technology. Not too sure whether it really works, coz I tried wearing it at home with aircon on, and it doesnt really feel warm lah. *Shrugged* Let me try and update you all again, ya? 

I oso bought this leather boots from Bugis, cost me $150! *phew blood* 

Suppose to be genuine leather and waterproof. I dun like to have "surprises" on my trip so I also tested the boots. I wanted to just splash water on it, to make sure that it doesnt get wet inside. My dear mum suggested to soak the entire boots in a pail of water. -_-|||

So whack lah! Heng, it has proven its worth or else, I have to go for boot hunting again. Keke

I dunno how much I spent on this trip. The tour package costs about $2,700 including taxes. With hotel extension in Tokyo, it added up to about $3k. We need to budget in another $400 for  travel insurance, (very impt!), tipping, transport and DisneySea entrance fee. That's not including expenses spent on my "armor", food and buying any souvenirs. I think minimally, I need to spend about $4k? So expensive! But this can be an estimation for those who are planning a trip to Japan.

Alright, I'm sleeping now! Hopefully my camera dun freeze so that I can bring to you lot of pictures from Hokkiado and Tokyo. I will be back in 11 days! Must miss me! Keke

0 comments: