I Fresh Co Returns!

12:04:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Updates again!

Yeah, me went to I Fresh Co again on CNY eve for lunch. This time round, we tried the curry!



Mine, Cheese Burger with Curry - $13.50


My friend's order, Popoye Chicken with Curry - $13.50




As usual, the rice order comes with 3 side dishes. This time, we got the lady fingers, mashed pumpkin and cold tofu with tuna. 

Initially I wanted to just order the ala cart cheese burger, which cost $12.50. However, with just a dollar more, I would have additional 3 side dishes, so it was more worth it lah.. keke

Taste wise, I think the curry was still alright. A tad watery compared to the typical Japanese curry . The beef patty was meshed with slices of lotus roots? My guess, coz I thought I tasted some crunchy slices . Nice touch with the slices, but the patty itself was not very fulfilling. Personally, I guess I still prefer the non-curry dishes like teriyaki chicken, saba fish, which were tastier.


********


Remember that I posted an entry about I Fresh Co being one of my fav hangout at my office area?

I dunno where it has shifted for a long period of time, and so no more japanese food for lunch. Until recently, a nice blog reader told me its new location. Woo Hoo! Now you know why I enjoy blogging, I will have "spies" everywhere! Hee hee

Being an impatient person, there I was.. the very week I found out the new location!



I Fresh Co, with its new and bigger location and a bigger menu! Even though the pricing are adjusted slightly upwards, there is still no service charge and GST. Hey, it's still considered cheap in the area lor. Dun be fussy!


Ah-ha, I knew I was at the right place, seeing the oh-so-familiar female japanese boss.. =)



Teriyaki Chicken - $12.50


Beef Gobo - $12.50

The meat portion was generous! In fact, we didnt finish the rice, coz eating the side dishes and the meat alone were filling and definitely satisfying enuff! What's more, there was matching vegetables to go with the meat. So much variety, so much "surprises" in a meal.

"Surprises" as there were items that we cant make out what was it. Other than the peas side dish, the other two, we had no idea what they were. They were skinned tomato and grape ( the reddish balls alike) which were soaked in some liquid substance. The other side dish ~ some shredded veggie ( the only thing we knew coz it didnt taste like meat at all) which was totally nothing that we had eaten before... They were pleasant surprises though.. keke

Beside the rice set which comes with side dishes, they also have udon, salad, burgers and many more.. You bet I will be here again! ^_^


*******

I FRESH CO
Venue: 9 Raffles Place
Republic Plaza #B1-07
Contact: 8278 6938

0 comments: