Journey to the East Hokkaido

12:14:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

To reduce the anticipation for my Japan photo from my readers, I decided to blog bit by bit... Keke

Hey, you can say that it is a "strategy" to get you ppl to re-visit my blog. La la la la la.. =p

But..but, there's really a lot of things to do to sort out the photos! Sobz... I took about 1000+ photos using 2 cameras.  So firstly, I need to group photos of the same place together from the 2 cameras. Next, I need to resize the photos before posting here coz I dun wan to burst my photo limit again, even though 20gb is a lot. Then, I probably need to do some edition like creating photo collage, adjust the lighting etc. Finally, I need to fill in the narration which gets a bit harder as memory fades fast for aging people like myself.. bleah..

Just thinking of the "tedious" process tires me out liao.. >.<

*Chanting* Dun think, dun think, dun think...


********

I signed up with ASA for this 7 days East Hokkaido Icebreaking Cruise Adventure which consisted of area mainly in the east such as Furano, Asahikawa, Abashiri, Sounkyo before moving down to Otaru & Sapporo. I wanted that because I dun wan the trip to be too rush trying to cover the whole of Hokkaido. I will probably revisit Hokkaido say summer/autumn period to cover the other areas bah.. Hehe

Since the trip was only 5 days after minus away 2 days of flights, including domestic flights from Tokyo to Hokkaido,  we extended another 4 days in Tokyo F&E.. pretty long trip huh? Definitely burnt a big hole in my pocket and I'm already thinking of another trip... oops

*Hint hint* I need more advertisements to fund my trips!!! Keke


Day 1 - Haneda - Chitose


Took these photo on the plane to Tokyo. If you realized, it showed a progression of little clouds to slightly more clouds to a bed of fluffy clouds! If only I can jump onto the fluffy clouds like the CareBears do without falling through the clouds and die a horrifying death of broken pieces. Hahahhaha.. Wonders how it feels like to lie on the clouds.. Hmmm

I thought the wings of the ANA plan was quite cute also with the red dote, as if it was the blusher on the cheeks. =p



First meal of the day! Damn hungry lor, coz our flight was in the morning at 8+am, I woke up at 5am to prepare as we needed to reach the airport at 630am! Faintz... That was even earlier than reporting to work lor.

I almost shed a tear or two when I saw the nice bento served. Food was decent and the salmon was huge!  I like ANA.

After a super long time ~ 7 hours flight to Narita Airport and another bus journey of about an hour or so to Haneda Airport for the domestic flight, we finally get to grab some dinner at Haneda Airport. Again, we were like super hungry.. Humpt, how come we were "starved" on the first day of the trip?


Thank goodness, the ramen at the Haneda Airport was pretty nice with lotza ingredients like wanton, roasted pork and egg etc.  And it was really fun looking at the chef dishing out bowls and bowls of ramen in a relatively short time. The only not-so-fantastic part was the price, cost Yen 1280 ~ S$19 for just a bowl. Ouch!


We still got time before our domestic flight, and so off we went in search of nice dessert and we found this - Nana's Green Tea. As the name suggests, the menu offers mainly green tea related desserts. We ordered these two for sharing , cost about Yen 800 ~ $12 each ( Ouch again! Turning blue black liao)

Yummy desserts, especially the cream. The cream was sooo sooo nice, heck care the extra pounds. I dunno how much cream I had whacked during the whole trip lor.. Hey, you only live once.. =p

The day ended off when we checked in to our hotel at Chitose - ANA Crown Plaza Hotel for a night rest.


Some pretty things outside the hotel along the road...

And so, I shall also end this entry for my bed time! Watch out for my next entry - Furano, ice skiing resort!

Good nite, people! =)

0 comments: