FLY!

10:08:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm flying to Korea and HK for holiday tomorrow!.  Right now, I'm praying for world peace and the "bird will get well from its flu" soon.  Well, keeping my finger crossed! And I believe God will be kind to me since I've been a good girl! =p

Instead of my previous trips where I usually packed the itineraries as if I was participating in Amazing Race, I decide to go slower this time round since I've been to both countries before. Sharing a snapshot of the itinerary here!

Jeju - 3 days

First day, we shall just explore the place around on our own, no fixed places to go and that's the thrill of it.  I have also engaged Mr Won to be my taxi driver for the next 2 days to visit tourist site such as Teddy Bear Museum, Alive Museum (Trick Art Museum) Jeongbang Falls, Sangumburi Crater etc. If you just google or ask around, you will know that Mr Won is quite popular and I've booked him months ago in advance! I think it's better to get a taxi driver in Jeju as, although the island is not exactly big, the public transport is not so extensive.  Not really a wise choice to try to find your way, especially if you dont know Korean language. 




Teddy Museum


Alive Museum

Seoul - 6 days

Nothing in particular that I want to visit, I just wanna go shopping ~ buy lotza lotza loots!=p

Still 6 days of shopping is still too much even for me, so I have planned some sight seeing... More on them when I'm back!


Nami Island


Abai Village


Petiti France


Mount Sorek


 N Seoul Tower

And do you know that there's also Hello Kitty cafe in Seoul???


How can I miss it right? Keke

I shall update with more photos when I'm in Korea! Follow my instagram @bearytedd!

0 comments: