My new job(S)!

9:01:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm the typical studious ger ( I got excited taking exams rather than being scared, kind of sadistic huh), went to school, got a degree in accountancy and had been doing auditing since I graduated.

Hey, stable job you say.

Call it a mid-career crisis, but I have decided to do a total switch in something I'm totally new, while I have friends taking a break from work to be full time housewife or went on sabbatical leave. On a side note, I knew a friend who went for 2 years sabbatical leave, really envy!

*Deep breathe*

I'm doing jobs that help people find their ideal spouse/partner (or at least close to ideal) and their dream house, and together they can create a bigger dream of their own. 

In more layman terms, dating agency and real estate salesperson.  Haha

I'm doing dating agency because I like the interaction and I get to meet all kinds of people. Some are very sincere and down to earth and I really hope that I can find them a partner because they do deserve someone.  However, there are also some people who are not quite realistic. What can I say is dating agency, increases your probability of meeting someone but we are not cupid angels, we cant create miracle love if you expect a princess when you are not a prince.

The best part of the job is probably facilitating the events! I get to do activities while meeting new people! Haha

The next job as a property agent has a mixed responses from friends. Some are positive, some are not so encouraging.

Amidst the recent cooling measures introduced, I'm still pretty optimistic. "Blame" it on my marriage, I have become more daring and optimistic, 天塌下来, 有老公顶! =p (That's why, you should get yourself hitched, works for both gender! Keke)

And I believe the measures are to ensure affordability, and most likely my first few customers will be my relatives or friends or referrals from them, so I do wish that I have done a good financial planning for them to help them make informed decision on their properties.  It's against my own principles as a ex-auditor (professional) to pressure people to make irrational decisions.  Hey, my objective is to build clientele relationship a long & steady one. 

Lastly but not least, I wish to build up a Fun-Hideout network too! Hopefully, in the near future, I can also organize events on my own! So do like Fun-Hideout Facebook page, so that I can reach out to you, you and you easier!

It has been my objective when I first set up Fun-Hideout, that's precisely why the name and not Food Hideout or Fun Foodie.  Ya, I'm not creating a food blog actually, but yes somehow I ended up with a lot of food posts, although I must say food is also my other passion. LOL

I wanted to gather people together to do activities together. Why? Because nowadays we dont have time to plan for anything else except to go for work. I'm referring to people who are working, and the most luxury item is called TIME.

For those still schooling, please thoroughly enjoy your freedom, your carefree now.  I dont miss school definitely (Com'on, I dun believe people will miss going to school to study!), but I do miss the abundant time to do anything I want when I was still schooling.

Cut long story short, I hope you can help spread words for Fun-Hideout, either to sign up to be included in my monthly newsletter or like Fun-Hideout facebook page. So that when eventually I do organize some activities, I have at least 10 responses lah. Otherwise, how to organize to get a better rate?

I don't have a pretty face or exciting lifestyle - like going famous brands events or have celebrities friends, to attract viewers.  All I have is just a big dream. =)
Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: