New "Theme Park"!

11:23:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Or should I say themed room? Keke

Freeingsg is here! Have absolutely no idea what is it?

Imagine yourself trapped in a room, with limited time to escape. You need brains, muscles and a lot of teamwork. Yes, it's a escaping reality game that you can play with friends. How about some bonding session huh?

Currently, there are 2 themes, Silent Blood & Painter's Murder to choose from.  According to the FAQ, "all players only have 1 chance to experience each game room". =(  So hor, choose your players carefully. Haha

There will also be more themed rooms coming up! Great news!

Are you excited? I know I am!

I'm those kind who will try to hit the poor actors and actresses in a ghost house. Not that I'm very 大胆 aka fearless, in fact, I think I'm quite sula (timid) one, but I like to pretend brave! Anyway, you will be playing along with your friends, 人多是力量!

So are you game enough?

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: