Taipei Trip Confirmed!

11:50:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Alright guys, my trip to Taipei is confirmed and I'm flying off next week!

I managed to get my SQ air ticket for $500+ which is definitely a great saving! Since my last trip to Taipei is also $500+ and I flew via budget airline lor. Yeah, more money for shopping!

I'm not going for any tourist spots so mainly just eat & shop! =)

Food places to visit:
1) 金海岸活蝦店 
2) 阜杭豆漿
3) 鬍鬚張魯肉飯
4) 泰雅婆婆美食店 
5) 烏來老街
6) A-ji-shi 阿吉師 at Shidong Market
7) Dazzling Café
8) 89 SEAFOOD  
9) Kan Pei (BBQ Meat)
10) 淡水老街
11) 三元號魯肉飯
12) 和記豆漿店 or 永和豆漿大王
13) Barbie theme Resturant
14) 青島豆漿店

Night market to visit:
1) Nixia Night Market
2) Shida Night Market
3) Shilin Night Market
4) Rou He Night Market

Shopping
1) Wu Fen Pu
2) Taipei Main Station
3) Xin Guang San Yue' (新光三越) shopping mall
4) Ximending

Visit:
1) Wu Lai Hot Spring
2) Taiwan Story Land 台灣故事館
3) MaoKong Gondola

Hope I can 'accomplish' all, and I cant wait to eat crab at 89 Seafood. Saw it at many taiwan food variety show. Hehe

Do let me know if you know of any unique/good places I should go. I think I can squeeze some more... lol

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: