Malaysia Legoland Water Park

7:54:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

We went for our virgin road trip to Malaysia! Destination to the new Legoland Hotel & Water Park!

The drive was quite smooth as we went straight up to the expressway after the custom, and Legoland is conveniently located at the 2nd exit ( if I remember correctly).
The super colourful hotel entrance, it was not hard to spot it.

As you guess it, almost everything was 'Lego-lized'. Quite cute in a way.  We bought the package online which summed up to about Ringgit 1069 (abt S$400+) for a night stay at Legoland hotel + 2 days entrance to both the Legoland Park & Water Park.

There are 3 different themes for the hotel rooms, namely Kingdom, Pirate & Adventure. I thought Kingdom looks nicer on the website, so I opt for it. 

The room is super huge, with 1 double bed plus a double deck bed. It can easily fit in a whole family, I can almost play hide and seek since there was the only 2 of us. LOL
I thought this wallpaper in the lift was quite cool. Somemore, there was disco lights.
The water park is smaller than I thought, with about 7 slides for the adults, with smaller versions of similar slides for the kids. 3-4 hours will probably suffice for you to go around all the slides easily. Surprisingly, it was pretty quiet on a Saturday; there was not much of a queue at all the slides. This was a far cry from the crowd at Adventure Cove @ Sentosa even on a wet day lor. 

I prefer the slides at Adventure Cove better, so I guess this will be my first and also my last trip to Legoland Water Park. I cant show too many photos here since obviously I cant bring my camera on the slides, so just google if you wanna see. 
Food choices are not much, and we were rather lethargic after the water theme park, so we ended at the hotel restaurant. Me cock eye and thought that it was RM48++ per pax, so I said 'whack lah'. Imagined my eyes popped out when the billed came double the sum, it was actually RM88++ per pax lor. Food was not fantastic, the seafood (scallops, prawns etc) were not fresh and I didnt dare to eat the seafood after one try. =(

The next day we went to Legoland theme Park to grab some lunch before going home (my second time there mah). Similarly, there was no crowd. Seriously, how are the themeparks gonna survive at this rate, I wonder??

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: