Hong Ji Herbs Bak Kut Teh

11:59:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


When the weather is cold or when I'm feeling cold, Bak Kut Teh (BKT) will come to mind. What is more comforting other than sipping a hot pot of BKTsoup? One word, shiok!

There are 2 types of BKT, differentiated by the soup base, either white peppery or black herbal. Personally, I prefer the latter soup base, which I find it more tasty and flavorful. No offence to those who likes the peppery soup, but then, isnt it just pork rib soup with lotza pepper? =p

I was happy to know that Hong Ji serves the herbal BKT which seems to be more common in Malaysia but not in Singapore. So far I only know Hong Ji and the BKT stall at Jurong Point Malayia Boleh selling this kind of BKT, and luckily Hong Ji has quite a number of outlets.

The pork ribs were chopped up in smaller pieces, which made it easier to eat. And I luv that there was also tau pok & vege in the soup, if not, pork alone would be quite boring. 

********

HONG JI HERBS BKT
Venue: Marsiling Lane, Blk 19 #01-329

Other Outlets:
Marsiling Lane, Blk 19 #01-329
Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 3, Blk 6006
Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, Blk 107 #01-38
Geylang Lor 21A, 205 Sims Ave
Sin Ming Road, Blk 22, #01-210

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: