Hill Top Japanese Resturant [Closed]

2:15:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hmmm, this was one of the ulu place that I went 2-3 years ago. Would never know if my fren had not brought me there. It was situated up on a hill ( Dunno what hill, but we drove upward you see), which probably explained the name. Ha, so Not Creative huh? WELL ANYWAY, the place was not really accessible if ya not driving. Nevertheless, there was still a lot of people who went there.

From my limited " hard disk space", I can vaguely recalled that there was a spiral staircase which lead to a rooftop ( cant find a better word to describle), where you can oversee sceneries of Singapore (and Jurong Oil Refineries). Apparently, many couples find THAT scenery appealing as there were quite a number of couples there. Keke.


Anyway, back to the resturant. The main dish was Japanese Teppanyaki. Customers would sit around the teppanyaki table ( if ya dunno what I meant, just go foodcourt see lah!) wearing aprons so that customers will be stained- free ( Wasnt that sweet???). Food was not bad, if ya like teppanyaki style. Pricing, I cant comment much coz I was not the one footing the bill! And sad to say, there was no photos as this website was not born then and so I dint took photographs of the food I ate.

So, if ya looking for something different, away from the crowds, perhaps you would like to try this place! Oh yeah, please remember to make a reservation before going there hor. ^_^


0 comments: