10:40:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Calling to interested parties & beloved shop owners out there!!!


If you are kind enuff to "sponsor" me in my efforts to build up this database, please contribute a nominal amount to me either by means of

1) Advertising Fee

Allow me to "promote" your shop/website/saleable items such as clothes, accessories, bags, beauty products in my blog for a nominal charge.

2) Sponsorship

Pamper me with your products and I will blog for them FREE on my site! Well, provided that I like them, of coz.

3) Invite Me! ( For food outlets only)

Yes! Invite me to dine in your food outlet for free! I dare you to topple me with your best dishes! In return, I will blog for you FREE!

(p.s I assure you that I'm not really a glutton.. )

Please email me for more information if you are interested! ^_^

Disclaimer: If I'm not satisfied with the sale items/ food, I'm afraid I could not recommend it to my viewers positively. You have a choice whether you would like to vet my blog entry before publish. But of coz if you are confident about your own products, there is really nothing to worry! =p

0 comments: