Cafe Biz @ Traders Hotel

7:56:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This was the awaited buffet. $42+++ for a person must be good lah! But then, I only paid half price, thanks to Woman Weekly voucher again!

And I was most glad that the buffet had not disappointed me. It had in fact, exceeded my expectation and my 20mins walk to the Hotel was not in vain (Please lor, the Hotel was so damn far from Orchard Mrt Station.. I must have walked at least 20mins). But for the sake of good food, I was willing to travel high and low.... =p

The spread was amazingly ===> MANY. And it was not just the varieties of food, even the selection within the category itself was more than other places.

1) The Salad and Fruit Booth
All sorts of vegetables, corns, tomatoes, quail eggs.. Use your own imagination to mix and match! As for fruits wise, they provided pear, prune beside the normal watermelon, papaya & pineapple etc


Lettuce & Seasoned Mushroom Salad



Fruits & Quail Egg? 

Who said I cant mix fruits and quail egg? Keke.. And I "accidentally" finished the prune I was holding to., so that explained the seed lor. Paiseh ar... * Bashful *

2) The Seafood Booth
Wah lao! Got mini lobster leh... and of coz, oysters and mussels. Most importantly, they kept refilling!!!
Mini Lobsters, Oysters & Mussels 

This was like dunno XXX times they were refilling the booth. Everytime I passed by, the booth was always packed full. Such generosity. Salute! =p



3) The Boil and The Sushi Booth 
There were also a spread of sushi assortment. The salmon were really fresh and THICK.. cant help but to take a few more... Hehe
Chunky salmon slices 

They also provided skewers of chicken, mushrooms, brocoli, which ya can choose to boil them in hot water or herbal soup. Actually, the herbal soup was meant for the blue prawns.. but then who cares! Hot water, Herbal Soup, as long as it can cooked the food, it will be a good broth. HAHAHA...



Fresh prawns in herbal soup

 4) The Cooked Food Session
There were pasta, rice, sweet & sour fish, stir fried vegetable and blah blah blah... Huh? Pictures? Dun expect me to go and open all the covers and took photos mah... And no point for me to take pictures of all covered food mah.... =p

5) The On-The-Spot Segment
An Indian & China chef " manned" this booth. Here, they got roast duck, pork and chicken. You ordered, then they cut for ya lah. There were also Indian food like nann, vegetable curry etc

Chef at work


The man was really friendly. He would recommend you what sauce to match with the different meat. What were spicy and what were not... Good service indeed! =)


Curry, Nann, Fish & Chicken at your own preference


Nann & Pepper Cone 

I preferred nann to roti prata, coz they seemed to be less oily. Haha.. Well the cone shape item was made from pepper and dunno wat. Kind of spicy, so ya would match with yogurt. Hmm.. dint finish though.. a bit weird I tot...

6) The On-The-Move
A chef will go round the tables with grilled chicken, beef, pineapple skewers etc etc. Again ar, On-The-Move mean he was not stationary... so, no pictures lor... =p 

7) The Dessert Booth
My Favourite!! There were all sorts of cakes lah. They even got fondue fountain, ice kacang, waffles, ice-cream. Ice cream alone, got 6 flavours ( choco, strawberry, vanila, coconut, jackfruit and erm forgot).

The Dessert Corner

Pretty cakes that were tasty to both eyes and taste ^_^


Fondue & pudding & creme ...

Hot Waffles with Icecream

********** 

Hmm, I guess it was quite worth the money ( $42++ per pax, dinner) considering the spread. I ate for almost 2 hours and yet I was not able to return for the same items coz I wanna try everything. But again, spending almost $50 per person seemed quite dear, so I prolly wont be back. Come and try if you are okay with the price and of coz, can eat a lot! Hehe

*********

CAFEBIZAddress: 1A Cuscaden Road, Traders Hotel, Lobby Level
Contact: 6831 4374

0 comments: