The Milo Challenge

7:18:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Do ya know that there is actually 2 kinds of Milo in the market? Well, I dunno until recently... Sua Ku, Tortoise in the well, ya can say anything you want... But I'm happy to find a better flavoured Milo!

So for those who are as " innocent "(aka ignorant in a cuter way) as me, note that there is a Australian Recipe Milo selling in most supermarkets.

Well, I'm sceptical at first. The Australian Recipe is a few dollars more than the Local Recipe. Milo is just milo mah... got different de meh? Must be those scheming merchanisers who are trying to confuse innocent consumers like me and you. But been a person who never say dies ( I'm NOT Energizer Battery or the Stupid Rabbit), I'm most willing to drill further to find out why. Keke...

Hence, I made milo from the 2 different country ( Local & Australia) and asked passer-by ( aka my colleagues) to assist in the "experiment".

First ====> The Smell Test

Result: Australian Recipe was more fragrant than the Local Recipe. Australian Recipe Won!!

( In fact, without labelling the 2 cups, my colleague was able to tell which was which... Dun play play!)

Second ====> The Taste Test

Result: Australian Recipe was more chocolately and milky than the Local Recipe. Again, the Australian Recipe Won!!!

Sad to announce, the Local Recipe had tried hard but failed terribly to the Australian Recipe. Hence, the Local Recipe had no choice but to retreat to the dark corner of the shelve... My condolences to the Local Recipe... -__- ~~~

And the final verdict, Australian Recipe is the much better choice! I shall pledge my faithness to it from now on ( after I finished the Local Recipe lor... SOB).

0 comments: