Five Cent Driftwood Resturant 无角船板

9:27:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Well, this is a creative building made of driftwood and oyster shells designed by artist Li-Shian Hsieh. Every corner is a piece of art. From outside, it just looks like another piece of art. Who would have guess art and delicancies can blend together so well?

The exterior


Pianist at the basement playing beautiful tunes. It makes dining so artistic!


Sculptures at the entrance


Food I cant comment much, as I was with my tour group. But basically they served chinese food. Most importantly, we were all happily fed...keke


Our lunch

Steamed fish for everyone.. No need to snatch!


Milky Mochi



The texture is superb Q! With a sweet milky taste. I liked it so much that I even bought a box of 6 @NT 100. Must try!

Wanna read more about the resturant? Read Here!

*********
FIVE CENT DRIFTWOOD HOUSE

8, Lane 32, NeiHu Road,
Sec. 1, Taipei; (02) 8501-1472
Hours:Lunch 11 am-2 pm
Dinner 5-9 pm

0 comments: