Cookie Museum

3:14:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This is one of my fav hangout for a nice chat after meals or a high-tea session with my gal frens. Why ar? Of coz NOT because of the naked statue lah!!! I'm not that 好色 hor! Keke

Anyway, I'm attracted to Cookie Museum mainly because of its unique Victorian setting, delicious cookies and liquer cakes! If you've been a follower to my blog, you should know that I'm quite "neow" in terms of the pricing. The quality of the food must be comparable to the amount of "investment" that I'm willing to fork out.... The expediture per pax is definitely not low. A pot of tea cost approximately $10+, while a small piece of liquer cakes would cost around $19 - $22.

Despite of that, I still frequent here... haha... Poor people can still enjoy one okay, just need some trick to pretend to be " tai tai"! Usually I come with a group of 4 to 6 pax, ordered 2 pot of tea and 2 desserts , each pax will just need to pay ard $10. Guess that's still affordable to pamper myself once a while =p



~*~ Nice English Teapot set with nicely brewed English Tea ~*~

~*~ Cookies Sampling!! ~*~

The service here is definitely good! The staff will offer to give some cookies for sampling FOC! Twice I went there, twice my group was been offered.. so I guess that is their normal practice bah. And they are kinda generous too! The last time I went, each of us were given 2-3 different type of cookies. Hmm.. the cookies are egg-free, so prolly more healthy? Their cookies are for sale in pretty containers, so if you've run out of ideas for gifts, why not come here and try your luck?

~*~ Strawberry Cake Melt ($22) ~*~

Where's the cake? Hmm.. as the name suggests, the cake is melted and the "reddish" pool is the cake lor! Aiya, bery hard for me to describe... Be adventurous and try it yourself!

~*~ Liqueur Cake ($19) ~*~

This is one of the liqueur cake they selling in the store. Cant rem the exact name but with dark chocolate. Because of the liqueur, it gives a tingling bitter sensation, which blend perfectly with the cake. But I think this is quite deluxe for one person, so I recommend sharing. ^_^

Updates on 28 Jan 08
Just went Cookie Museum on Sunday... Arghhhhh... Guess what? They dun allow us to share tea anymore! Well, they dun give extra cups for each teapot.. simply put, it's strictly 1 cup per pot now. Aiya, still can share lah but now it means sharing saliva as well, since ya have to share the same cup with your bf/gf/friend or just that human-being sitting beside you. SOB -_-~~~

Oh ya, I tried Bailey Irish Liqueur Cake.... ;) If ya like chocolate, coffee and cream, ya would like this! It was much sweeter than the dark chocolate Liqueur Cake ( aiya, scrolled up to see pic) and they gave a generous portion of Bailey! Yummy!!



**********

THE COOKIE MUSEUM

Venue: 8 Raffles Avenue, #01-2/04 Esplanade Mall
 Contact: 6333 1965
Time: Sun-Thu: 12.30am - 10.30pm

Fri-Sat: 1pm - 11.30pm

0 comments: