~*~ My Dream Car ~*~

10:21:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Saw this car at J8 Carpark when I went lunch today. SO KAWAII!! >.<

Everything is Hello Kitty : The bonnet, the doors, the car roof, the car plate ( where to get huh??), the steering wheel, the headrest, the gear etc etc.. There's even a big Hello Kitty sitting at the back seat... SCREAM GALS!!

SOB, I wan! But whatever Hello Kitty stuff I put inside the car, daddy will remove them. Well, come to think of it, a 55 year OLD man driving a NISSAN car ( typical family car which meant old man car, no offence to Nissan drivers hor =p) full of Hello Kitty stuff do seem WEIRD. HOHOHO... Anyway, the car only left with 1 pathetic Hello Kitty tissue box & Belt Cushion... Far from what I wish lor..

I know this entry has nothing to do with having fun... BUT THEN, IT'S HELLO KITTY WAH...

0 comments: