Ice 3 [Closed]

9:30:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Argh... The weather is damn hot nowadays! And the worst part is... I'm having running nose! I'm in such a dilemma status... Conflicting, Contradictating... How could I be having flu when the weather is like super sunny? I'm a complex person... I've finally proven the theory...

On well.... * Blowing nose *... For those who are in pink health, perhaps ice-cream is what you need now?

Orite, you got it!! Anyway, this blog is dedicated to Hanaa: If you know other ice-cream shop, do tell me also! ^_^

Ice 3 is just at Chomp Chomp area, but I never realise its presence until recently. Haha.. it's not really obvious and somemore the shop is kinda small... But I tot it's quite a cozy place to hang out with a group of frens...



The interior is made up of high chairs ( as above), normal dining area and a couch area. Well, me tot that the couch are placed too near to each other, so no privacy! So I just settled with the normal chairs lor....

Ice cream Selection
Well, you said : who cares about the seatings?? Patience, patience my dearies.... Give some credits to me, who still blogged when ... * Blowing nose AGAIN * ...

Magic Potion $6.90

The name is real cool huh? The potion is actually shots that come along with the ice-cream. You can either pick from the pre-set combination or choose your own liqueur and ice-cream. The latter, I think, need to pay a bit more lor...
I like the fact that the ice-cream has a lot of crunchy texture with the generous serving of almond flakes and "dunno what" in the ice-cream itself. But a pity that the ice-cream is kinda small scoop though... Before I could really appreciate its beauty, it has vanished with the wind (pipe) into the never ending pit ( my tummy)....

Just trying to be a bit poetic... Keke


$9.90

Aha, I cant remember the name lor. But it's printed on their namecard, so if you wanna try this one.. Point at the namecard!!!! Smart huh?? Muahahah... I think my flu is wreaking my normal brain screws...

Coincidentally, this one tasted like the ice-cream I ordered earlier. With the same almond flakes. But slightly sweeter coz got butterscotch on it mah.

Well overall, think it's not too bad.. But I will love it more if the serving can be enlarged or the price can be shrunken!! =p

Btw, they do serve finger food here as well, beside ice-creams, crepes, mudpies, shakes etc. And if you visit them on Tue ( Serangoon Branch) or Wed( Century Square Branch), you'll get 50% off for the crepe!

P.S Btw, I'm giving only 1 heart here coz I find the ice-cream still quite normal. Dun get me wrong, it's not bad, but there's too many ice-cream shops liao... So I guess it lack of the "wow" factor bah

***********

ICE 3
Venue: 11 Kensington Park Road
Serangoon Garden Estate
Singapore 557263; 0r
Level 3 Century Square
Singapore 529 509
Contact: 6282 8126
Website: www.ice3cafe.com

0 comments: