My Trip to Middle East => Dubai ( Part 2)

11:42:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Welcome to my Hotel=> Madinat Jumeriah


Everyone else => * Jaws dropped, perplexed look*


Okay, okay. It was not exactly my hotel, I was just staying there. You people ar, cant just ignore small details...


Be welcomed by horses at the entrance


********


Around The Hotel



Free boat ride around the hotel

The hotel is SO huge, that it actually has free boat rides & buggy rides to facilitate your "transportation" to different parts of the hotel.


Ok, let's go in the hotel now...

At the Lobby


Well, the staff are waiting oreadi, hurry up, wont you? Keke


Moving into my hotel room down the many many walkways

Btw, the hotel is built with the concept of a castle, which explains the many wings and doors leading to more doors. Confusing when we first reached. But I guessed I have the in-born princess traits in me, so I kinda got used to it pretty fast.... HAHAHAHAHHAHA


The bedroom and its comfy beds

The beds are super comfy, with lots of pillow. I feel sleepy oreadi just by looking at the picture alone!


Elephant

Squid

Ram or Rabbit

The staff are so "bo liao" that they will use towels to make different kind of animals when they make up your room. Kinda cute huh?


Big Toilet

Includes 2 basin, bath tub, standing shower and of coz, towel bowl



********


We can now move on to other parts of the hotel...



Souk

Souk is actually the name of Dubai's local shopping area or market place. Yes, that's right! The hotel has a Souk within its compound.... WooooOOOoo


Indoor Gym


With Indoor Swimming Pool

Outdoor Swimming Pool

This is the biggest swimming pool in the Middle East. It may seems small in the picture, but it is really biggest. Say who? Say the guide lor...

Beautiful Beach

Yes, again.. this is part of the hotel...


Gigantic Chessboard


********


The icon of Dubai is of coz the 7 star hotel, The Burj aka The Sail. Well unfortunately, I have no "status" and $ to go in and take a look. Let's just made do with pictures of the Burj from the outside. Seriously I prefer to admire it from far...... =p


View of Burj

A burj view from the hotel

Foggy Burj

Burj by the Beach


*******

Indoor Ski Park in Mall of the Emirates:




********

Well, this marks the end of my Dubai trip. Hope you enjoy the pictures!! ^___^

0 comments: