Bad Facial Experience

10:34:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I worried for the "scar" on my face. It's not fading or getting smaller. It's just redden and swollen whenever I apply my normal facial product ( toner, moisturizer etc) Otherwise, it's peeling at a goddamn slow rate. When are you going to stop peeling???

If zoom in and see closely... Yes, I did. I took a picture of it and zoomed in to take a closer look. There is a "burnt" mark on the surface, just like the edges of a crater. And it is all red in the center..


DAMN NEW YORK FACIAL.

I paid so much and this was what they did to my pimple-less face. I mean I do have small pimples here and there due to late nights, menses.. but mine is not a pimple-prone face.


DAMN NEW YORK FACIAL.


And what can be worse? My consultant had resigned from the company and now I have no one to confront. I'm conveniently pass on to another consultant, who will conveniently just push the blame to the previous one.


DAMN NEW YORK FACIAL


I will never sign up for any facial package now. I dun see my dark eyes circle improving, nor do I see improvement in my face complexion.

So why should I pay so much? I must have thrown in at least $10k from all the facials I went.. Ya obviously all went into the drain, fruitless.

I should just get the usual facial products and diligently use them day and night. It might not promise me perfect complexion, but I'm sure I wont get scar from bad extractions.


DAMN NEW YORK FACIAL MY WORST FACIAL EXPERIENCE.

But I do thank you for allowing me to make up my mind not to sign up for any facial package in the future. I'm sure I'll save a lot which will allow me to travel all over the world, maybe even twice.

VERY THANKS TO YOU.

0 comments: