My Pimple

9:57:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Before you curse me for being bo liao..... THIS IS MY BLOG, so I can say anything, even my pimple! Humpt!

Sometime ago, I kenak itchy on my left cheek, so I scratched lor.. Then so happened, I was going for facial at A. The beautician at A "managed to squeeze" something out, or well that was what she claimed. Weeks later, that stupid mark still remained, and itchy.

As that everyone says, we should always seek 2nd opinion when it comes to "medical condition".

So I did. I went to B, my other facial place. The beautician at B said that the beautician A dint do a good job in removing whatever thingy in that itchy spot and asked me to make an appt so that she can do a thorough check.

Before facial at B, I went back to A again to "make noise" about the mark & its itchiness. There, I was "conned" again to buy a powder to soothe the itchiness.

Ya, I'm a paper tiger... Said wanna complain, ended up buying product. Useless bum..

When I went back to B for my facial, beautician asked me

" What did you apply on your face??"

" hmm, sth to dry up the pimple lor.......... no.... huh"

" But it's too strong, the area around the mark is burnt too"

*

*

*

*

Can you hear my heart breaking?? I can still hear it vaguely....

*

*

*

" Huh... then, then.... how????"

" Stop applying, just apply the normal toner, moisturizer. Wait for it to heal itself"


Did I mention that I cried during the facial?

Coz the beautician was really damn detailed, she managed to squeeze "things" out from my face even though I cant see. She must have X-ray eyes, to penetrate through the skin surface to see beyond.... And yes, I saw the extracted thingy coz she passed me a mirror.

Hot tears oozed out uncontrollably, with every "press" & "poke". I was holding to the mirror so damn tight, that heat had left my finger prints on the handler...

Ok, back to my cheek mark, not chipmunk ah. It's cheek mark!!!!

DAMN!! My face kenak scarred!! @#$%^@

Only time can heal the wounds...

Ya, that phrase does not apply solely for broken hearts from broken rel'ships...

It also applies to pimple scar!!!!!

My bf suggested taking a picture of that mark and post it online, so that I can "monitor" the recovering process...

Yes, I believe that it will recover... SOBZZZZZZZZZZ

But I decided to spare the rest the disgusting picture....



0 comments: