Big Breakfast Creation

11:32:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I bought this cute little pancake saucepan from IIuma. Cost only $5 and it's heart-shaped! Well, it comes in shapes of a star, hello kitty head etc. But I think heart-shaped one better!

Proudly presenting, my own Big Breakfast!!

Consists of 2 pancake, scrambled egg and hot dog... so how much are you willing to pay for such a portion? Keke


Close-up of the pancake

It's made with honey mapled flavoured pancake mixture bought from Cold Storage. Just add water and shake! Not you! Shake the bottle, of coz!

It's idiot proof, even someone who dun really cook like me can do it, so can you! My bf said nice and I think it tasted as good as Mac's. Hoho



The scrambled egg was my first attempt. Not perfect but edible... hehe..

I bought the hot dogs from Cold Storage just in case my pancake and scrambled egg had to end up in the rubbish bin. Heng ar, all ere edible and we are still healthy up to now... ^_^

P.S I dunno why my photos turned up in the wrong direction, cant seem to change it... so bear with it and tilt your head ok?

0 comments: