Exam Fever!!

10:21:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm having exam soon, in approximately 20 days... DAMN! I just hate to study, the textbook & questions are more effective than any sleeping pills. I will just doze off after attempting to do some questions. At this rate, how am I suppose to finish everything in 20 days! Less away time to sleep, watch TV, watch anime, eat, go out to play, work, I will have less than 20 days!!! Argh....

ok, I'm done with my whining ~_~

Anyway, it means that I'm going to go slow with my blogging.... haiz

Btw, do you notice that I have posted up bigger pictures? I thought it looks better! Keke... So I will use the "large" format in the future unless I have too many pictures in one entry, then I will use the "medium" format... Hmm, does the size of the pictures affect the uploading speed? I'm assuming so lah... so I dun have the patience to wait to upload pictures if there's a lot lor... Correct me if I'm wrong!

I'm thinking of going serious with photography and have been contemplating of buying a DSLR camera. But they are all quite expensive and so I have been delaying the purchase. Just spoke to my bf's fren who recommended Sony Alpha 200, which he bought at $688 with free gifts like memory card, tripod etc.

Again, the bigger players for DSLR are Nikon and Canon. So I'm wondering should I just invest in 1 damn good DSLR camera or just use the Sony Alpha which is considered affordable for entry level. Any comments?

Talking about that, we went to this chill-out place at Ann Siang Hill called The Gem with bf's friends after dinner. Real cool, with its comfy couches and classy chandeliers. It offers nice ambiance for drinks & chit-chat, without the need to shout since the music was soft. Since it is resided in the CBD area, it is not crowded on a Satuaday night. In fact, we walked in at around 9+pm, with a group of 9 pax. Yet, we managed to get a nice cozy area.

If you are thinking why I never take pictures as usual, because I DUN HAVE DSLR CAMERA LA! The place was so dim, the pictures wont turn out nice one lah! =p

0 comments: