Help Me Plan My Hokkiado Trip!

11:18:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Dear all,

I'm thinking of a road trip to Hokkiado next year, so I need help from everywhere! Things like what to do, where to stay, the expenses. Best if you can recommend me agency that will help me to book everything.. I hate the coordination part, so troublesome! =p

Specifically, I wanna go for the Ice Breaking Cruise at Mombetsu. Noted there's a difference between Ice Breaking Cruise and Ice Drifting Cruise. The latter is located at Abashiri.


Join me in my planning process now! ^_^


Updates:
I'm gonna check out NATAS fair today... Self-drive option seems to be quite expensive...Oh well, anyone tried Dynasty or CTC before? Which one is better?

Personally, preferred Chan Brothers and SA Tours. However, their itineraries are not as comprehensive as CTC and Dynasty...

>.<

0 comments: